Friday, June 29, 2012

Where did the time go?

...beginning to doubt the continuation of this blog. If I'm through with documenting, if I'm through with my tumblr, what's the point of just starting another one of these? I guess I'll just keep this one private, really private. I'm hopeless.

Tuesday, 06/26/2012 - Quite frankly, I don't remember. Crepes & paint? Yeah, that's the one. Requiem for a dream. When the mom goes in that short and intense monologue about why she chooses to believe in the scam of being on tv...how it keeps her motivated, how it's the one thing she has to look forward to. It made me understand my own mom in a way that I never did before. It's kind of really sad actually. Not really something I want to think about, but it's there. Unfortunately. I think it's staying too. Don't you hate that? When you realize something and wish you hadn't right afterwards? Ignorance is sometimes bliss.
Wednesday, 06/27/2012 - I truly wish that at some point, you'll realize that you're facing yourself. You might as well sit in front of a mirror.
Thursday, 06/28/2012 - Misery loves company. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment